12. I go at night and all day, and yet I never go away.
13. Five cupboards, but one door.
14. What has no head, no arms, no legs, and still has a tongue?
15. What is it that always been and yet is only a month old?
16.Two prothers, fair ahd bright, aiways running, never meet.
17. When I eat, I live; but when I drink, I die. What am I?
18. What is without hands and without feet, without neck and head, but can open a door? "
19. I have cities but no houses; forests but no trees, rivers but without water. What am I?
20. Which month has 28 days?